Sequence Chain Grate Boilers (35-130T/H)
Function:Hot Water Boiler or Steam Boiler
Burning Style:Scale Grate Layer Combustion
Fuel:Coal-Fired Installation:Bulk Boiler
Structure:Water Tube Media:Steam and Water
Water Circulation:Natural Circula tion Drum Placement:Vertical or Horizontal
Pressure:Low Pressure Manufacturing Level:AGas Flow Type:Fire Tube and Water Tube Control System:PLC Optional Temperture:According to Requirement
Optional Fuel:Coal/Biomass/According to Requirement
Packing:Exported Standard/According to Requirement; FCL
Standard:SGS, CE, ASME
1. The boiler has monolayer arrangement, featuring the following advantages:
Compact structure, easy installation and Operation, and low cost of boiler room,
which may save more than 40 per cent on investment of boiler house.
2. The design of natural circulation convective heating surface for the boiler makes sufficient outgas,
low accident rate,and safe And reliable operation.
3. The design of cyclone reburning chamber in furnace resulted in the decrease of dust contained in
the flue gas. At the same time,Incandescent carbon black particles would be burnt further,
enhancing the boiler thermal efficiency, and decreasing gas blackness, as a Result, the gas emission
concentration meets the requirements of grade A environmental protection area.
The bigger diameter Ash particle of the flue gas are seperated from cyclone reburning chamber
simultaneously, decreasing the dust concentration Contained in the flue gas from convection bank,
reducing the erosion of convection heating surface, and improving the boiler life.
4. The grate uses the technology patent of scale-type fire bars, boundary grate and so on,
improving the operation reliability of the boiler.
5. Because of the sealed wind chamber, entering wind by both sides,
and the application of machining cone seal structure to grate Air register,
the sensitivity of the grate shall be improved, which is national protected technology patent.
6. The layering burning device and other energy saving equipments can be designed according to the
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.