Pulverized Coal Steam and Hot Water Boiler (WNS/SZS)
Fuel:Coal-Fired Installation:Assembled Boiler
Structure:Water Tube or Fire Tube Media:Steam and Hot Water
Water Circulation:Natural Circulation Drum Placement:Horizontal Boiler
Pressure:Low and Medium Pressure Manufacturing Level:A
Burning Style:Chamber Combustion Boiler Optional Temperature:According to Requirement
Gas Flow Type:Fire Tube or Water Tube Control System:PLC Optional
Packing:Exported Standard/According to Requirement; FCL
Standard:SGS, CE, ASME
1.Central supplying of pulverized coal : Pulverized coal shall be centralized ground and integrated supply in the factory, ensuring high quality of pulverized coal .
2. Friendly work environment: The whole system shall use closeness running,
automatic-coaling, and centralized ash discharge
3. Easy in starting and stopping for boilers: The boiler system shall achieve start- and -stop.
It shall run normally following cutting off ignition source in 30 seconds.
As soon as it cuts off coal dust supplying, the boiler system shall achieve blowing out.
4. High level of measuring and controlling: Automatic monitoring shall be used, as well as adjusting working parameter,
as a result,the system shall be at its best running state,
reducing the risk of boiler running on which labor intensity and human factor effect.
5. High-efficiency & energy-saving: The boiler shall featuret the following: Pulverized coal burning brightly,
excellent heat transfer effect of boiler, low excess air coefficient of boiler , as well as high thermal efficiency of system .
House-service equipment with high power shall use frequency-changer, economizing on electricity obviously.
6. Discharge kept shall be clean: Furnace desulfurating shall be performed in the pulverized coal boiler.
Burner shall be equiped with cryogenic air classifier with uniform ignition temperature field, avoiding high-temperature ,
so the content of SO2 and NOX produced in combustion process is low.
Fume shall employ bag filter with a low smoke dust level. Fly ash, collected by bag filter, shall be expelled from closed system,
resulting in centralized treatment and utilization without secondary pollution.
7. Optimal land utilization: Coal storage and slag dump shall not be heaped around the boiler room,
economizing on land and saving investment.
Boiler type / Items
Rated thermal power (MW)
Rated effluent pressure (MPa)
Rated effluent temperature°C
Rated return water temperature °C
Thermal efficency %
The fuel consumption at full load
Maximum Weight of
transportation cargo (t)
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.