Coal, Gas, Solid Waste Mixed Firing Boilers (Mixed burning of coal and waste boiler)
Model NO.:SZL, LC
Mixed Fuel:Coal,Gas,Solid Waste,Biomass,etc.
Burning Style:Chain Layer Combustion
Model NO.:SZL, LC Function:Steam Boilers
Fuel:Coal,Gas,Solid Waste Mixed Firing Boiler Installation:Assembled Boiler
Structure:Water Tube Media:Steam
Water Circulation:Natural Circulation Drum Placement:Horizontal Boiler
Pressure:Low Pressure Manufacturing Level:A
Burning Style:Chain Layer Combustion Usage:Industrial
Mixed Fuel:Coal,Gas,Solid Waste,Biomass,etc Gas Flow Type:Fire Tube and Water Tube
Control System:PLC Optional Export Markets:Global
Packing:Exported Standard/According to Requirement; FCL Standard:SGS, CE, ASME
Origin:China Production Capacity:500PCS/Year
1.The design of double drum, assemble type, chain grate, and monolayer arrangement of the boiler room
features the following advantages: compact structure, large heating surfaces, safe and reliable operation,
short construction period, and low installation cost ect.
2. The furnace shall employ tuff device and cyclone cylone reburning chamber, decreasing the dust contained
in the flue gas.
The tail shall be equipped with gas handling equipment, which shall make the dust emission concentration
to reach to the national primary standard.
3. The feeding device with rational structure shall use mechanical bond wind feeding, featuring the following
advantages: uniform, reliable, and high mechnization degree.
4. The application of small roller structure and boundary grate chip to grate and other patent technology,
shall improvethe reliability of the operation for the boiler.
5. The sealed wind chamber and bilateral grate air register are national patent technology, and the machining
con ucture shall improve the grate wind sensitivity.
6. The boiler shall be applied with II and III coal, combinedly burning waste produced during the production
process in the paper mill, such as wheat straw slag, waste paper, sludge waste coal etc.
In addition, the waste should contain high water content.
If you have any questions, feedback or comments, please fill out the form below and we will reply you back as soon as possible.